JOB TITLE: Club Media and Marketing Officer
LOCATION: Orapa / Letlhakane
CONTRACT: 2 years Contract
JOB FUNCTION: Generating and delivering the teams editorial and social content across club platforms. Assisting in delivery of Clubs strategic messages.
- To oversees the operational and management of a media and marketing activities. Must possess leadership skills and has a strong sense of brand and marketing capabilities.
- This position is responsible for building the fan base, creating awareness campaigns, engaging fans across platforms, this will include promotions, advertising, and community relations. This position will also lead the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns and proactive communications efforts.
- This will also include plans and manages end-to-end integrated media campaigns; ensuring excellent clients experience to develop overall digital performance and integrated media strategy.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Good relationships with players and staff
- Good relationships with all external media, assisting with access to talent and the club’s assets where required to provide positive and impactful coverage.
- Efficient in meeting editorial obligations, delivering on marketing and partner-related requests and campaigns effectively
- A good team player, with the ability to assist other members of other departments as required
- Previous PR experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of traditional and social media.
- Experience in dealing with high- profile personalities and media issues
- Able to deal with sensitive situations tactfully and maintain confidentially at all times.
- Experience managing campaigns and events.
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team.
- Confident communicator.
- Experience of working effectively within strict deadlines and in a fast-paced media environment, demonstrating strong proof reading and researching skills.
- Highly-capable writer for a variety of purposes and audiences
- To land a job in sports media or sports journalism, earn a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or English. (OR any related field)
Please indicate the position on the email subject.
Address to The Secretary
Marula Soccer Centre
P.O Box 14, Orapa
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date – 11/03/2022